Boards website down already...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1537 by Southern Surf
So now we have a forum that works, can we have some sunshine too... and some wind???

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1538 by twofish
Yep, whilst I'm still in the 'give them some time' camp, I'm getting sick of it, and am using it less. Others seem to be quietly fading away too. They're risking losing critical mass. Shame.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1539 by Erik the Viking
I don't want to give up on the Boards forum as that and all the "colorful" characters there helped me get my windsurfing mojo back after a few years off.

The love between Grumpf and Basher can't end :kiss:

More
14 years 2 months ago #1540 by hamptonw
It is sad. There is a wealth of information and knowledge on that forum. I suspect Mpora don't understand the significance of it, because looking at all their other forums, they are much less active. With the forum having been one of the main things that helped me through my early years of windsurfing when I knew no other windsurfers, I think I'd be very sad to see it dwindle to nothing though poor management and lack of effort by Mpora. It's been responsible for creating a great sense of community for our sport. Hope it can be saved....

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1541 by grawp
I like this forum.
It's run by someone I know (a bit).
I don't like big organisations.
But I do respect all the hard work the boards team has put in over the years.
hmmmm!
I do like it here. Lots of scatter cushions.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by grawp.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1542 by galeforce8
So this is where people are hiding, and who thought the internet was a big place

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds