Boards website down already...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1421 by hamptonw
Having said that, even the boards classifieds gets swamped with trade stuff and ex hire gear from OTC and ROHO. There may be milage in setting up a completely non-trade classified site. Weeds out all the rubbish too. I think you should put a cheeky poll on the Boards website to see who would be interested!! haha!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1423 by Erik the Viking
Cheeky poll voted on :)

Nice site Phill.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1437 by Southern Surf
admin wrote:

HamptonW,

I am guessing there is a slight state of oooh fcuk going on at Borads central right now

When they start posting on here, we'll know that they're worried!!! :lol:

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1438 by Lostboy
What's slightly worrying is that they're not even posting on their own one!

More
14 years 2 months ago #1439 by Southern Surf
Lostboy wrote:

What's slightly worrying is that they're not even posting on their own one!

Could one of the most popular windsurfing forums suddenly die / move? Very interesting looking at everything that's happened... in the process of working on a new website for work, and it makes you seriously consider the changes you're making!!! They only told us 12 hours before they transferred the old forum to the new monster!!! :blink:

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1440 by hamptonw
I think Phill has great potential with this site. The only question is whether this site could handle the traffic if it became as popular as the old boards forum. I think it would start to cost Phill a good bit of money...!

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds