Boards website down already...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1551 by Nico
hamptonw wrote:

Yeah, you're probably right there Phill - it must be hugely frustrating for the Boards team to see something they've built up over years be suddenly taken away from them and to have the control removed. I've (more or less) stopped moaning on the Boards forum now. I think enough has probably been said already....

Yeah, I don't think moaning has any point. Rod and Pat have been very positive in contributing ideas for re-skinning the look, but it's probably not in the control of the old guard. Otherwise it's mostly just swings and roundabouts and after a while you get used to variations in functionality. For me the only issue is the Active Topics, but Today's Posts seems to go some way.

The main thing is that the Beards forum has a presence and will continue to be the most alive forum. Best not to boycott it other than for a detox. Much as I like this forum there is only room for one Sarf Coast forum on the internet.

p.s. Phill, why do I have to click "Reply" rather than "Quick Reply" in order to get smileys? I want it to happen quickly but with smileys. I think you should rename that button "crap reply". Ooooo, nearly forgot :kiss:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Nico.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1552 by Southern Surf
As long as we don't get all hung up on batten tension on this site.... man, the wind has to blow soon before everyone goes mad!!! :S

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1554 by PeterR
Ah, A new place to visit. It's like finding a new pub when your local pub changes hands and it's just not the same any more

More
14 years 2 months ago #1555 by IRL-250
Great forum phil, keep up the good work :) :) :)

Alastair
IRL-250

More
14 years 2 months ago #1556 by IRL-250
Just tried to update my email address phil and i'm not able to. It keeps saying field contains forbidden letters :unsure: Can you let me know how i can update this, Cheers

Alastair
IRL-250

• admin
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #1557 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:Boards website down already...
Drop me the deatils and I will change it manually. Not sure why it isn't working for you as it works for me. I'll take a look at the logs.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds