Learning to Gybe

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 2 months ago #1185 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: Learning to Gybe
As I said at the weekend, I'm interested but it depends on a couple of overseas site trips. Plus, if the flights are on the monday as you said above, that actually makes it more diffilcult for me, as if both projects come off, it means I either can't do either of them if the carve trip is departing on 16th, or can't do El Tur. So from my perspective, departure of 23rd would be better (would only have to get out of one project), but I wouldn't base any decisions around me, as I probably won't be able to make any decisions until May when I have more specifics on the work front.

Decisions, decisions - especially when either work in Singapore and Philadelphia is offset by holiday in El Tur - now if it was Mon 30th Jun, no problems, I could do all three! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #1186 by alistair
Replied by alistair on topic Re: Learning to Gybe
When I emailed various places in January about tuition I got a very friendly reply from Gregg unlike the others which just said they had some or didn't reply. However, he said they were still choosing instructors and if I went in February then he would be the instructor! So I would like to be sure that we will have some good tuition and it won't be Gregg on his own trying to teach us and run things at the same time.

Alistair

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 2 months ago #1187 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Learning to Gybe
We are now looking for Sunday flights to save a days holiday. More news next week.

There are a couple of tuition options which we will post soon but whichever one we go for we will get very good tuition and not just gregg trying to do everything.

More
16 years 2 months ago #1188 by badexcuseforawindsurfer

There are a couple of tuition options which we will post soon but whichever one we go for we will get very good tuition and not just gregg trying to do everything.

You trying to say we are crap at this windsurfing thing?

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 1 month ago #1207 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Learning to Gybe
A lot of the guys on this trip including myself are heading to Hayling Saturday if anyone else fancies coming.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds