Saunton Sands Trip

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
17 years 6 months ago #673 by carl
Replied by carl on topic Re: Saunton Sands Trip
hope all is going well and the kit aint getting to trashed lol, looks like its been a bit blowy down there

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #674 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Im sure people will correct the breakages but I think the last count was 2 wetsuits (Pip managed to rip the crotch out off his, not a pretty sight), 3 sails ( sorry Tony no one bought a new one), 1 fin, 1 UJ and an airbed!
No names but 2 sails and an airbed were one person!

Was very hairy on Friday 30+ wind dead onshore with white water as far as the eye could see.
Saturday was lighter winds ( abit too light at times) Good fun up and down between the breaking waves.
It was 6 m weather when I left on sunday but I couldn't face the 1+ mile walk to the sea with kit, neal and ralf were just setting off when I left

Good weekend tides could of been a bit better but can't have everything we had some wind, good fun at the pub in the evening

There were a few pics taken Im sure they will be posted soon

More
17 years 6 months ago #681 by carl
Replied by carl on topic Re: Saunton Sands Trip
Still waiting with baited breath for the pics, is there going to be any coming!!!!!

More
17 years 6 months ago #683 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
There were photos taken by some( not me left camera at home) so I guess some will appear sometime sooner or later hopefully sooner!

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #684 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Saunton Sands Trip
I've just uploaded a few to the gallery. I should get the rest at the weekend.

More
17 years 6 months ago #685 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
That sea still looks scary in the photos!

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds