Escaping the madness

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
11 years 11 months ago #1975 by postie
Replied by postie on topic Re: Escaping the madness
It seems to be sorted now Phil,thanks for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1976 by phill104
Replied by phill104 on topic Re: Escaping the madness
My pleasure. Good to see you back on there and here.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2000 by NeilT
Replied by NeilT on topic Re: Escaping the madness
Any site news on this forum? No? Thank - for that, a bit of a rest from the force feeding of windsurfing news.

Has the Other Place become a bit, er, dry of late. In particular the lack of Off Topic discussions that used to provide a bit more interest to the place. It's not as though this summer has been short of stuff, sport in particular. We've had the footy where everyone used to enjoy slagging off footballers, not a mention; tennis, where not only did we get to two of the finals but actually won one of them, not a mention; and what about the the lads who went on a cycling holiday to France and kicked their arses. At least Sir Bradley of Wiggins raised a meagre couple of posts, although that hardly compares with the old Tour threads where discussions about harness lines and toe-in were replaced for three weeks by talk of gear cogs and drug taking.
I wonder if it will be noticed that the Olympics has already started.

There was a bit of excitement when a bit of trolling occurred only for the poor bloke to get booted off not by intent but because the forum software suffered an aneurysm and banished him and a load of members to the land of Nod.
What happened to all the handbagging that used to go on? Did everyone get old and tired and lose the will for a bit of decent intercourse?

Never mind, at least the site news on this forum is less intrusive. Spot on.

Toodlepip.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2004 by windy_ken
Replied by windy_ken on topic Re: Escaping the madness
I give up.

I'm sure I'll be happy over here, even if I am all alone.

There aren't any news feed spambots here...

More
11 years 8 months ago #2005 by phill104
Replied by phill104 on topic Re: Escaping the madness

windy_ken wrote: I give up.

There aren't any news feed spambots here...

I can add some if you want them :dry: :whistle: ;)

More
11 years 8 months ago #2006 by NeilT
Replied by NeilT on topic Re: Escaping the madness

windy_ken wrote: I give up.

Your never alone when Jesus is your friend, my son.

(at least that's what I always say when someone tries to interrupt my solitude. It normally gets rid of them fairly promptly.)

Windy Ken, this forum is now ours. We can exist here in state of peace. We are free; free from news feeds, toe-in angles, harness line lengths, and most importantly, free to not put OT in front of posts. We have achieved Nirvana.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds