2010 kit test French style..148 pages

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1474 by rod
thanks for the 3x 82 translation! was there any sense of the sail range it coped with?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1484 by Erik the Viking
I will need to double check when I get home later, but off the top of my head I dont recall anything specific about sail range certainly not in the individual board tests.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1499 by Erik the Viking
rod wrote:

thanks for the 3x 82 translation! was there any sense of the sail range it coped with?

Right after a closer scan of the test it states a sail range of 4.5 up to 6m.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1502 by rod
thanks, hmm wondering what is like with a 4.2 - i guess it is quite big - 59 wide and a lot of width all the way through.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1503 by Erik the Viking
looking at some of the other boards on test....JP twinzer wave 74, Quatro tempo 84, RRD wave Thruster 76 and Starborg Quad 81 also show 4.5 as smallest.

• tim
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #1631 by tim
The reason the mags don't really criticise is they dont want to piss of the manufacturers or lose their advertisements. So as you can easily tell they give you a clue but avoid direct criticism. After a few years you notice the mags start to repeat the same articles too, same story - new pictures and new faces. The only real way to tell is borrow the stuff at test days like the one Boardwise do throughout the year. The ones Tony does are Starboard / Tushingham only.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds