Fat Bas***ds Invade Brog

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #883 by the hoff
I have it on very good authority that a group of Fat Bas***ds are planning to invade Brogborough Lake.

The invasion is planned to start on Thursday 3rd May 2007 at or about 6:30pm

Apparently they will all be removing their clothing initially, before stepping onto some form of weighing machine. Thereafter, they will be picking up very large sails and boards and attempting to intimidate normal sized windsurfers (and some females) as they go around a couple of buoys.

Further intelligence reports suggest that some of the group, who are not officially classed as Fat Bas***ds have been forcing food into their normal sized bodies in a vain attempt to put weight on :?

Others, who shall remain nameless, have threatened to use lead suppositories to make the weight :o

I think this sort of behaviour is to be encouraged!!!!

Whatever they try, they need to remember that there is only one man who can plane when everyone else can’t :wink:

There's not one F in Hoff - there are two!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Visitor
17 years 3 weeks ago #884 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Fat Bas***ds Invade Brog
Will the females have to strip off too? :twisted:

• Tim
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #890 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Dilemma
Faced with such a dilemma - it was difficult to decide. Go large, or go small; in my case balloon to 80 or try and slimlime? I'm looking forward to a polarised fleet, with some changes in the order to spice things up a bit. Bring it on.

More
17 years 1 week ago #891 by c4mun
Replied by c4mun on topic Re: Fat Bas***ds Invade Brog
Do the scales come out before or after the Bar BQ ?

More
17 years 1 week ago #892 by hugh jarmes
Tim, is that "slimlime" with Gin or Vodka

Chris, so it is true that you've bought a 9.4 and have spent every evening for the last month in MacDonlds.

Hard to believe but my weight loss programme has been so good (perhaps too good) that I may have to use an 8.5.

The scales, which are being imported from Switzerland specially for our racing series, are a precision instument which has been calibrated using uranium. I am told that it is acurate to 0.0000001 of a microgramme. So as I weigh myself is Stones and pounds, it might not be so accurate;)

How many more 'closet' heavyweights are out there?

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds