Another no winder

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #452 by admin
Another no winder was created by admin
Ileft the houst this morning with a forecast for saturday showing 17mph sw. Now I return hom and it's showing 3mph n. How can they get it so different in just 4 hours. I am now going to sit here and sulk.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 11 months ago #454 by stumpy
Replied by stumpy on topic Re: Another no winder
I've hardly been out at all this year - either no wind at weekends or recovering from cracked ribs. My wife has actually got used to having me around at weekends and is starting to involve me in childcare and discussions on DIY projects! Things are geting desparate!!!

I wish I was quicker....

More
17 years 11 months ago #455 by hugh jarmes
Replied by hugh jarmes on topic WINDGURU
I thought the BBC forecast was a little optimistic when Phil was talking on Thursday night of Saturday being 17mph. Windguru was a little more realistic so I didn't even expect anything. However, we had quite a breeze here about lunchtime.

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

More
17 years 11 months ago #456 by cliveb
Replied by cliveb on topic Re: Another no winder
You missed a fantastic session on Friday (12th) night.
About 9-30, after the lightning stopped it hit 33mph, averaging a solid and warm 25mph.
3 of us went out for about 35 mins...till the lightning returned.

A bit dark but after so little wind we were desparate!

Thursday is looking good...(which means that by Thursday it will probably be rubbish!)

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds