Boards website down already...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1531 by hamptonw
Well the wife (Boards) has become disinterested, cold and unfriendly, and also doesn't look as nice as she used to. You're bound to end up straying into the welcoming arms of a tanned lovely who does everything you want.... :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1532 by Nico
Well I've dumped the Boards forum for a while as one has to do from time to time, but I suddenly find I'm unexpectedly in the arms of this slightly quirky number. The dark blue lines on the Boards forum seem to have changed everybody's mood to a moaning, touchy, aggressive mood. Either that or it's the weather.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1533 by Southern Surf
I think it's a combination of the weather, and the fact that it keeps crashing... just dies on me again!

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1534 by hamptonw
just in time for the lunchtime forum lockout on Boards then....

More
14 years 2 months ago #1535 by Southern Surf
Yeah, normally don't suffer that as I'm at lunch, but half an hour later today so I got nailed.... 10 minutes to go for my all day breakfast down at the pub... oohhh... sunshine outside too!!! :cheer:

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1536 by hamptonw
At least it's predictable I guess - consistently down at lunchtime and evenings (basically, the times any non work-shy windsurfers might want to look at it...)

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds