Duncan's Flaka

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1561 by richardv
Replied by richardv on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
Grawp, I'm keen for a teamup when we get some good weather. I've been trying to get to watch a Freestyle Xpression event for almost 2 years, but they haven't had one for ages, or somehow I missing them. They were planning one for this weekend, before the forecast went out the window.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1562 by richardv
Southern Surf wrote:

grawp wrote:

Got to learn Vulcans, and I want to do a slidey 360 off a top turn (whatever that's called). Want to learn to shuv-it off a backside aerial and land back on the wave.

Can someone translate into English for me please??? I guess the time has come to buy the Tricktionary DVD... and a freestyle board...

Yeah, you need tricktionary. :) Having the book lying around reminds you what you need to be trying next time you go out.
BTW, you mentioned you lived in CT 10 years ago. Whereabouts was that? I grew up in Table View.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1563 by grawp
Replied by grawp on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
Richardv. lets do that when this feckin weather warms up a bit. Man I'm going nuts. Is it too cold to learn to surf? I've got to get some TOW soon or I'm going to go wierd.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by grawp.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1575 by Southern Surf
Replied by Southern Surf on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
richardv wrote:

Southern Surf wrote:

grawp wrote:

Got to learn Vulcans, and I want to do a slidey 360 off a top turn (whatever that's called). Want to learn to shuv-it off a backside aerial and land back on the wave.

Can someone translate into English for me please??? I guess the time has come to buy the Tricktionary DVD... and a freestyle board...

Yeah, you need tricktionary. :) Having the book lying around reminds you what you need to be trying next time you go out.
BTW, you mentioned you lived in CT 10 years ago. Whereabouts was that? I grew up in Table View.

I first lived in Blouberg and moved to Tokai / Constantia a few years later.... man, I really miss the place and it doesn't help that all the pros are out there every year about now and I'm sitting in cold, grey London!!! :-(

Time to head back south, New Zealand this time...

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1578 by richardv
Southern Surf wrote:

I first lived in Blouberg and moved to Tokai / Constantia a few years later.... man, I really miss the place and it doesn't help that all the pros are out there every year about now and I'm sitting in cold, grey London!!! :-(

Time to head back south, New Zealand this time...

Crazy, isn't it. I look at rietvlei webcam every now and again and dream about living back there B)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by richardv.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds