Duncan's Flaka

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1519 by richardv
Duncan's Flaka was created by richardv
How's Duncan getting along with the flaka? I'm trying them as well, and I thought we could compare notes.

What board is he doing it on?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by richardv.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1522 by Erik the Viking
Replied by Erik the Viking on topic Re: Duncan's Flaka
His new speed board?

More
14 years 2 months ago #1523 by Lostboy
Replied by Lostboy on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
richardv wrote:

How's Duncan getting along with the flaka? I'm trying them as well, and I thought we could compare notes.

What board is he doing it on?

I reckon he'll have tried as many of them as I have double forwards.

As for the second question, I don't suppose the revolving doors on the wine cellar ever stop long enough for him to know what boards he has available to try them on ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1524 by Southern Surf
Replied by Southern Surf on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
Really want to try some freestyle this season, did a lot of longboard freestyle many years ago, not sure where to start these days!

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1543 by grawp
Replied by grawp on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
If you fancy teaming up for a bit of mutual support then that'd be fun I suspect.
I can do erm... heli-tacks 1/20 success rate, sail 360's, sail and body 360's 1/20 success rate, and erm, oh yes, half a Vulcan. I did a upwind 360 once too. Yeah, I know, RED HOT!

However I have a longboard and a new freestyle board, and will be free to sail evenings once the clocks go forwards.

Got to learn Vulcans, and I want to do a slidey 360 off a top turn (whatever that's called). Want to learn to shuv-it off a backside aerial and land back on the wave.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by grawp.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1550 by Southern Surf
Replied by Southern Surf on topic Re:Duncan's Flaka
grawp wrote:

Got to learn Vulcans, and I want to do a slidey 360 off a top turn (whatever that's called). Want to learn to shuv-it off a backside aerial and land back on the wave.

Can someone translate into English for me please??? I guess the time has come to buy the Tricktionary DVD... and a freestyle board...

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds