Boards Website

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1504 by slasher
Replied by slasher on topic Re:Boards Website
right then it's just us 3 and 4 unknowns then.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1505 by slasher
Replied by slasher on topic Re:Boards Website
this is what happens when the boards website is down.
or is this the new website admin team
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by slasher. Reason: hindsight

More
14 years 2 months ago #1506 by twofish
Replied by twofish on topic Re:Boards Website
Yep, I've been taking the view that it will take a little while to settle down, and so limiting my comments about the forum itself to (I hope) constructive criticism. It's starting to smell of shit though. I suppose one should be patient, but if they don't sort it out in a few weeks then it'll be interesting to see what Boardseeker's plans are.

How about Boardseeker in association with Phill? :evil:

• admin
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #1507 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:Boards Website
I've been trying to sus out for the last half an hour why my homepage was taking an age to load but the rest of the site is fine. Turns out that displaying the feed from the Boards website was doing its best and spreading the plague here.

I do hope their web guy is getting a roasting.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1508 by hamptonw
Replied by hamptonw on topic Re:Boards Website
It's getting silly now. What is most annoying is the absolute silence from the Boards team. It feels like they've just cut the forum adrift, and have been instructed by their new masters to stop wasting their time on it....

More
14 years 2 months ago #1509 by teenybopper
Replied by teenybopper on topic Re:Boards Website
but i guess if they are making the changes that pat / rod and all those guys have asked for, then I guess it has to close down for a bit right? i'm not sure of my stance on this one. i want there to be a really good windsurfing site, one with a really good all round forum, but i'm struggling with the site at the minute. there's next to no reason to go there right now.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds