Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #1065 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray
It knows you are trading it in.

It's upset and needs therapy. Poor thing being dumped and slagged off by the one person it thought it could trust. It's put up with stuff being strapped to it, overloaded and being scalded with hot coffee. After all the general abuse it has received it is finally rebelling. Bless it's little plastic wings.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1066 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray
I reckon that when they pre-programmed the car with the date the warranty expires, some-one put the wrong date in. It's out of warranty in 2 weeks - which is when you would then expect it to start breaking down (like everything else does!) - they messed up on their calculation there !

More
16 years 4 months ago #1067 by markc
Replied by markc on topic Re: Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray
It`s 87 miles from Brog to Southend
Whatever speed do you drive at to do it in an hour !!!
I`ll have to get Nitrous oxide injection for the Tranny

More
16 years 4 months ago #1068 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray
Because he drives too fast - why do you think his car needed a new engine :lol:

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #1069 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Sunday 2 Dec - The Ray
It's only an hour from my house :D

Agreed, you van would take an hour and a half. You're lucky, Boo's Renault will take a couple of weeks :twisted:

It's still looking very good for The Ray this weekend. It's looking very good for most places.

More
16 years 4 months ago #1070 by the badger
Replied by the badger on topic Vehicular choice
I have it on good authority that Volvo is very badger friendly. We can always see them coming as you can't switch the lights off. How about a TVR......very good in the rain......as long as you don't want to go anywhere. Lenny the lemming says it suits his personality perfectly and in perfect conditions with all that horsepower throbbing in his lap he may achieve his life ambition.
Volvo....boring and middle class huh..... more like swedish, longboat, big axes, fjiords, horned helmets, blue movies with Bjorn in them, Bjorn's moustache.
A least it's not a people carrier, that says Sainsburys, the school run, badminton, homework, Sunny Delight, marigolds, air freshener, caring men. I could go on all night but Iv'e got to go out and rut with something while I swig some special brew. People carrier man will be flower arranging or choosing curtains.......cleaning under the rim.....Blah Blah

Boy that was closssspllaaattt !!!!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds