WHICH WINTER WETSUIT?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 2 months ago #1177 by jase_mk
Replied by jase_mk on topic Re: Gul

£219 from wetsuitoutlet.co.uk

Picked up a 5mm GUL from there this week for £90 after tearing a hole in my old suit at the weekend. Bargain. Probably not the best suit ever but should do me for a couple months until it's warm enough for something thinner.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #1178 by the badger
Gul do a very nice 3mm neoprene pencil case with a horizontal zip as well I've seen them go for as little as 49p in that well known high street puveyor of broken biscuits, Woolworths.
I personally have the black version with the white Gul logo to simulate the black and white colour scheme so favoured by us nocturnal, but devilishly cute animals.
I personally look after my pencils and pens very carefully unlike Lennie Lemming who just lets them float around in the bottom of his bag getting scratched and covered in fluff. That's of course if he hasn't FORGOTTEN them. Who had to lend out his shiney protractor and compass last week in maths? huh huh.
Lennie get yourself to Woolworths right now. 8)

Boy that was closssspllaaattt !!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds