Boards SB X-Factor

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 10 months ago #936 by dave k
Boards SB X-Factor was created by dave k
I just found out a couple of days ago that I made it though to the final stage of the Simon Bornhoft X-Factor competition in Boards magazine.:D I can't believe I made it through, I'm one of the 30 selected and it's now down to a public vote.

It's a text voting system, you can only vote once from each phone and whoever gets the most votes wins. They'll feature it in next months magazine.

So... I need your votes! And anyone you know who's got a mobile phone too.

To vote, text:
Boards x Davek
To 60300

costs 25p

I'll ask Tony if he minds spamming everyone on the Brog mailing list to try and whip up a bit more support.

Oh, and if I do win I'll make a donation to charity to offset some of the generous support :wink:

Full details here: www.boards.co.uk/sbfactor/

Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #937 by nick
Replied by nick on topic Re: Boards SB X-Factor
yep - me too!!
Just text 'Boards X Nick' to 60300 and if i win I'll make a generous contribution to the RNLI!! :lol:

More
16 years 10 months ago #938 by astonadam
Replied by astonadam on topic NO VOTE FOR ME!!!
They are all the spawn of satan determined to invade the world 25p at a time, follow the righteous path!!!

Vote by Texting...
BOARDS X ADAM to 60300

More
16 years 10 months ago #939 by nick
Replied by nick on topic Re: Boards SB X-Factor
:?

More
16 years 9 months ago #961 by mingawayman
Replied by mingawayman on topic Vote
BOARDS X AMANDA to 60300 unless you want to see the usual dull blokes or female beginners uphauling for 2 weeks!

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds