The Pink Footed Windsurfer

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
17 years 1 month ago #877 by the guru
There has been explosive news in the ornithological world with the awesome news that the Pink Footed Windsurfer previously thought to be extinct has been seen on Brogborough shores. This exciting news has brought naturalists from all over the world in their droves to the lake shores, hoping against hope of a glimpse of the PFW .
The Pink footed windsurfer was believed to be hunted to extinction in the early seventies and this is tremendous news, that they have again been seen. It is hoped that as both male and female Pink Footers have been seen that a breeding program can be started as soon as possible to secure the future of this flamboyant species.
It has been suggested from certain unscrupulous circles that this is not a scientific miracle at all, but the result of the tight Lake Manager in a bid to save a few pennies painting the changing room duck boards in some old stain that the wife had thrown out. The resulting boards (it is alleged) when becoming wet released the pinkish stain to various unwary windsurfer’ s feet.
This is typical of the negative attitude of some people regarding any new and exciting discovery and I personally feel this suggestion to be totally unfounded. I have spoken to the Guru himself and he feels the paint was not responsible, but as a safety precaution has re stained the boards with a brown stain.

NEWS JUST IN!!!!!
Another great sighting, the previously thought to be extinct Brown Footed Windsurfer has just been seen !!

The Guru

They call me Dell Boy! I know not why!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds