PHOTOS OF WINDSURFING VANS

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
17 years 5 months ago #770 by hugh jarmes
Does anyone have, or know of, any photos showing vans at a windsurfing venue. What I'm looking for is a shot of loads of T4s/T5s (or lesser vans) all parked up at a beach car park or promenade.

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #774 by phil
Replied by phil on topic Re: PHOTOS OF WINDSURFING VANS
Why?

More
17 years 5 months ago #775 by hugh jarmes
why not?

• admin
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #776 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: PHOTOS OF WINDSURFING VANS
For what would this image be used?

More
17 years 5 months ago #777 by hugh jarmes
I am trying to get AVIS to provide me with some 'in kind' sponsorship. As you know I am a very good customer of there rent-a-car business and I have, on occasion, had a T5 (when I've been combining work with pleasure). Despite wanting a van, at present I cannot justify one. We already have 3 cars almost filling the drive and my old merc estate is almost van like in its capacity. However, if I can persuade AVIS that there are other windsurfers, like me, who would like to hire a van for the week end, I hope they would see it as a yet untapped market. At the events I have been to I have seen other sailors in 'local' hire vans (e.g. 'Salford Van Hire' etc) so I truly believe there is potential. All I want AVIS to do is lend me a van for the week ends I plan to race next year
In return they would have a mobile billboard (AVIS in large print on the side of the vans) and some sticker space on my sails.

That is why :wink:

More
17 years 5 months ago #778 by phil
Replied by phil on topic Re: PHOTOS OF WINDSURFING VANS
I thought you might be a T4/T5 'twitcher' and collected number plates.....glad you put the record straight....

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds