What a great Sunday........

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #766 by admin
What a great Sunday........ was created by admin
:D :D The wind was fantastic 5.7 weather (for a fat git like me, the lighter sailors were on 5m)

Highlights of the day were a brown trouser jumping moment, salsa in the clubhouse and actually seeing John Oliver sail :lol:

There was also much carnage on the kit front. I put a little ding on the nose of my Kombat (now fixed), Neil snapped a mast, Rob destroyed a boom as did Mike the dentist, Andy snapped a fin and Alistair put holes in two boards. And this is just the damage I know about.

There were a number of faces sadly missing this weekend too. Alex was shopping in Brussels but where was freestyle Mike? And where was The Hoff, we all expected him to show for at least a book signing :lol:

The good news is the wind is forecast for the whole week and should continue into next weekend... Bring it on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #767 by mike g
I was at home looking after my cough! :shock:

It sounds like I missed a good day but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

Mike

More
17 years 5 months ago #768 by athompson
For the record, I only put a hole in one board. Fortunately the other one survived it's tumble unscathed. :) Despite the hole it was a good day.

Yesterday it looked as though there might not be much wind inland so I went to Hunstanton - another good day on a 5.5 in sunshine. I was too tired to go again today :D

Alistair

More
17 years 5 months ago #769 by hugh jarmes
I spoke to the Hoff and he is very sorry that he missed such a good day as he would have liked to try out his new, small, 9.5 :wink:

Like Mike, I am nursing my way throuh "Man Flu" but even if I had been fit, I was required to spend the week end with my family up in Nottingham as we visited my eldest son who is a student there.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time even if some kit got damaged

I hope to speak to the Hoff again soon but I suspect that, being Panto season, he will be tied up until after Christmas.

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds