Competition

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #632 by admin
Competition was created by admin
I have been donated a copy of Serious about Waves 2 on DVD as a prize for the best submission to www.windsurf.me.uk by December 1st

To win this plus any other prizes I can get my hands on between now and then all you have to do is submit something to the site. This could be a review of your local spot, piece of kit, holiday or anything windsurfing related. It could be a video you have made or a picture you have taken.

There is no comercial interest in this site and anything you submit will remain your property and will be removed at your request. I built this site simply to learn more about windsurfing and web building in the many bored hours at work. My job also allows me to have a free web server that I could not let go to waste.

Submissions can be sent directly to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the title competition.

Or you can upload pics and vids to www.windsurf.me.uk/Gallerypage.html but email me a little note to claim your entry.

The same goes for any submissions to the wiki on www.windsurf.me.uk/wiki

Or you can use the blog by emailing your article to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. where along with any text in your email you can attach pics as jpegs. This will appear on the site almost instantly.

On December 1st it will pick the 5 that I think are the best and put a vote for the winner section up for 1 week. The person with the most votes wins.

Good luck and get submitting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds