Prasonisi - Rhodes

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #628 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Prasonisi - Rhodes
Tim,

Sorry to hear about your neck stopping you from goint to Dahab. Hope it gets better soon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #629 by mike g
Replied by mike g on topic Re: Prasonisi - Rhodes

anything would be better than him "puling off" his top again

You're just jealous of the response that I got from the lakeside spectators!

More
17 years 7 months ago #630 by mike g
Replied by mike g on topic Re: Cool

Mike,
You raise your bar again. Which is impressive, and you do it with style not risk - which is sensible!

A really positive thing from Rhodes is that I didn't have any aches or pains in my ankle at all. I've done the odd thing over the past few months that has made it hurt a little (e.g. bad vulcan attempts) but in Rhodes it was pain free. I guess the prediction of 18 months for full recovery may not turn out to be far wrong but I now have far more confidence in it holding together despite my antics.

I am sorry to hear that you will be absent in Dahab. You'll be missed out there. Hopefully you can make a full recovery soon and get a windsurfing holiday early next year.

On a related note, one of my pilot friends may be in Dahab during my second week but I don't know the exact dates yet. It'll be nice to have another sailing companion when most of the Brog contingent have gone home.

Mike

More
17 years 4 months ago #808 by bunty
Replied by bunty on topic Prasonisi
Prasonisi is a brilliant place. Was there in 2001 I think. Going back in June and my son is going to do a 2 week clinic with Jem. Only problem is he doesnt seem to answer his emails!! I know he is busy right now cos of the boat show but wish I could get some acknowledgement that he has at least received my email. I know he gets booked up real quick and want to grab aplace before they are all gone.
Looking forward to getting in a couple of weeks non stop sailing - maybe I will pick up the courage to go for that forward. Unfortunately the wind here in Malta has been pretty useless the past two years with long periods of no wind between each windy day. Blame it on global warming!!!!!!!!

• admin
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #809 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Prasonisi - Rhodes
Bunty,

I passed your message on to Jem and by now he should have got back to you. Hope that's ok.

More
17 years 4 months ago #812 by bunty
Replied by bunty on topic Thanks Admin
Thanks alot for posting my bit to Jem - very kind of you and yes I have had a reply from him now so thanks alot!

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds