MIKE IS BACK!!!

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
18 years 1 month ago #379 by cliveb
MIKE IS BACK!!! was created by cliveb
It was great to see Mike George take to the water this Saturday for his first time out since breaking his leg.

Mike must have lost some weight duiring his lay-off as he seemed to be planing even earlier than usual.

Welcome back Mike!!!!

Clive

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #380 by mike g
Replied by mike g on topic Re: MIKE IS BACK!!!
Thanks Clive. It was good to be back on the water after the winter break!

The bionic ankle was aching a bit this morning but after walking about a little, it actually feels like the windsurfing did it some good. Expect me back again soon to continue with the physiotherapy / water therapy.

Best of all was getting to use my new Slalom board (at last). You can imagine how frustrating it was to buy a board then have it sitting in the garage for several months because I hurt myself before using it. :roll:

I look forward to when my ankle is strong enough to push the board really hard. Starboard tack was a bit unnerving because my bad ankle was in charge of the fin...

Mike

• Tim
  • Visitor
18 years 4 weeks ago #381 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Mr Rusty
We were a little concerned at your first sailing session. I mean if you'd hurt yourself again we might have to fish you out before the rust sets in

Hey Mike, can you adjust your leg like you adjust your straps?

I was mighty impressed, you were going f***in fast!

Tim

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #388 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Welcome back to the water Mike hope your back to full strength soon

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds