Weather. w/c 8 Feb 2010

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #1564 by twofish
Well the depressing news is that the week ahead looks like more of the same. According to most forecasts, an evil lump of high pressure off the NW of the British Isles will stop any proper weather coming through. Normally it seems to be the evil gods of the Azores that we have to blame for lack of wind, but this time it seems to be a 'Rockall High' that's the cause of our misery :angry:

Depressing UKMO charts
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by twofish.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #1565 by Erik the Viking
Yep certainly looks like another week of no wind.

The low pressures just can't come in. So a week of cold, snow, sleet,rain, notherlies is what we will all get.

Seriously this is not good for my mood :S

This time last year was in El Tur...not much wind there but at least it was warmer and managed to get out each day.

More
14 years 1 month ago #1576 by Southern Surf
Yup... no wind in the near future, surfed on Saturday at Ho'vekipa Beach Park... BLOODY FREEZING!!!

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
14 years 1 month ago #1580 by elzorillo
How true :(

Sat by the patio window yesterday and I was sure I saw leaves blow across the patio.. I jumped up, cheering as I ran past the wife, only to discover no wind when I got outside.

Other site is down again :S

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds