Brogborough pics - Sunday just gone

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
15 years 9 months ago #1257 by jase_mk
Was too windy for me on Sunday (smallest sail at the mo is a 5.9) so I took a load of pics instead. Just thought I'd share a couple...

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Tim
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #1258 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Thanks
Jase. I don't often see pics of me windsurfing. Thanks. If you have any other good ones, I had the red and yellow north voodoo sail, I'd be interested. Overpowered on a 4.7 at Brog, in June.

Incredible day.

:D

More
15 years 9 months ago #1259 by jase_mk
I think I probably have a couple more, I'll take a look when I get home and see what I've got. Got a feeling they're similar shots - with onshore wind you don't get to see much of the sailor!

Either way, I'll give you a shout.

More
15 years 9 months ago #1260 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
A few of us missed the windy sunday at Brog we were at the Airport.
Hopefuly Phill will soon post a few pics of our midweek sailing though

• admin
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #1261 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Brogborough pics - Sunday just gone
I will post them as soon as we have chosen some for the article.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1309 by pavel
Hi! I found your site through google as I was looking "for windsurfing shooting howto".

I may be going to Egypt soon to windsurf and shoot my buddies. My question is what lens did you use to take the shots in this thread? The photos are very crisp. Do you think 250 mm will have enough reach for shooting windsurfing action going at around 200 meters away from where I am..

What was you shooting distance for the pictures?

I dont know what it translates to in the Nikon domain but if you use Cannon, do you think I can get decent results withought using the 'L' lenses?

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds