DON'T PANIC - JUST YET

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
15 years 11 months ago #1239 by the hoff
Or perhaps you should when you have had a look at these

www.marstonvale.com/

www.davidlock.com/marstonvale/vision_perspective.html

and

www.bedsonsunday.com/bedsonsunday-news/d...rticle.asp?id=255358

Apparently there are plans to build "up to 15,400 homes on a series of sites, including former industrial sites, along the east-west rail line to Stewartby and Millbrook. The scheme could include 2,000 affordable homes in an area of high affordability pressure. "

I'll buy one and create a beach in my back garden. Anyone want to buy a trailer in 2016?

There's not one F in Hoff - there are two!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1240 by barry
Replied by barry on topic Re: DON'T PANIC - JUST YET
Apologies for a slow response... but I was driving along and I spotted a 10" x 10" area of green ground... and I felt that I was doing the nation a diservice if I didn't stop immediately and pour concrete on it. Luckily I managed it just in time before any of that troublesome wildlife surfaced or a child got to see what grass looked like.

...But seriously... it's time to plant badgers in the next field... anyone got any ?

Baz

• admin
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1241 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: DON'T PANIC - JUST YET
On a serious note, as we now have otters in the lake and using the stream it would be very hard to get planning permission to build in the area if the planning officer was to be made aware of it.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1243 by barry
Replied by barry on topic Re: DON'T PANIC - JUST YET
So you're telling us to "Pull the Otter one" ?

More
15 years 10 months ago #1244 by the hoff
Replied by the hoff on topic Re: DON'T PANIC - JUST YET
I tried bare foot sailing on Thursday night but had to put my boots back on as the lake was "no otter" that it had been at the week end! budum tish

There's not one F in Hoff - there are two!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds