Brog on the TV

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 1 month ago #1209 by the hoff
Brog on the TV was created by the hoff
Did anyone else see Brog on Anglia TV today?

There's not one F in Hoff - there are two!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 1 month ago #1210 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Brog on the TV
I missed it but I was there when it was filmed.

More
16 years 1 month ago #1211 by the badger
Replied by the badger on topic Lennie's new job
Yes Lennie the lemming has new job as ITV's very own aquatic correspondent. Four bloody times they showed him. Not one single frame of the badger's leap in the air. "Did he get that one Tony?" the incredibly cute little fellow said before starting another run on his shiny 4 metre. No said the Guru to the stripey little fellow, he had the camera on Lennie that time. Just like in the film Oliver.
What a waste of time having my claws manicured and using all that bloody conditioner on my coat.
I received four texts at six o'clock all from Lennie along the lines of 'bet your'e gutted aren't you.
Not that I am, not at all, good luck to Lennie I say. It was just a shame the swivel on the camera tripod jammed and he missed my trick move. And what a move it was, it was a bit of luck my claws stayed in the straps on that one otherwise viewers may have thought they were watching Holby City.
Anyway, I hear the lottery money has been switched to cover the cost of building a dressing room on the side of the club house for MR Lemming. Well thats what his press office said when I tried to book an appointment to speak to him.
Anyway Mr admin where are all the stills of me today, what sort of service is this, not a patch on Boots photo print and they give you a wallet with a smiling family on it. :(

Boy that was closssspllaaattt !!!!

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 1 month ago #1212 by admin
My apologies for the delay. Unfortunately I had to deal with enquiries from Mr Lemmings press office regarding royalty payments for the stills I took of him. I am now facing litigation for my comment "he's letting his new found fame go to his head" and unless I pay him £5000 by the end of the week I am likely to find a badgers head on my pillow.

More
16 years 1 month ago #1213 by the badger
Replied by the badger on topic Nice pics
Thank-you Mr Admin, I see lennie's Mohawk is looking particularly spruce in the shot of him hand surfing into the bank. I promise not to chew your tyres now. 8)

Boy that was closssspllaaattt !!!!

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 4 weeks ago #1214 by admin

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds