Can you all do me a favour?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #1114 by admin
Can you all do me a favour? was created by admin
I'm working on a new look for the website as you can see here

joomla.windsurf.me.uk/

Could you all log on then using the submit weblink button at the bottom of the page add as many links as possible but check the links page first to see if it's already been done.

Also feel free to submit any articles you wish using the button at the bottom of the page and the built in editor.

Nothing will appear on the sit until I approve it but that will be done very quickly.

It's getting there slowly and I've almost got the forum and gallery css and integration sorted. Then I need to transfer all the articles so it will take a week or two to go live. Once it's live you will be able to log on with your old logon details so you wont need to register again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #1115 by barry
I dun wun sir.... happy new year...

Baz

More
16 years 3 months ago #1117 by jase_mk
Had a little look on the links page but the icons at the bottom for adding new links seem to be broken (missing images). When I click them I get a page not found error.

It's entirely possible I'm being a numpty though.

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #1118 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Can you all do me a favour?
Were you looking at the map or the list of links?

The map won't go live until I move the site to this domain hence the images not showing up.

To add links to the list of links you need to logon with the button on the top menu, then you will see some new options in the footer of every page(your details, submit weblinks etc).

Click on submit weblinks to add links.

Click on submit an article if you wish to add an article, review of kit or holiday, your experiences. Anything windsurfing related really.

Mike,

Thanks for the links (I'm guessing it was you from the prasonisi link)

Barry,

Cheers.

More
16 years 3 months ago #1119 by jase_mk
Ah yes. Told you I was being a numpty. And to think I do this for a profession! :roll:

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds