Saturday 1st in the waves

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 5 months ago #1076 by nothern monkey
Is anyone interested in coming to Hayling Island on Saturday for what should be a mad day. Forecast so far is 29mph but this could all change come tomorrow night. So far me, Neil, Ralph and Rick are up for it but the more the merrier. Don't be put off if your not that comfortable in waves as you can keep away from them if you wish, but alternatively you can play about in smallish stuff that's very safe and friendly :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1077 by the hoff

you can play about in smallish stuff that's very safe and friendly

I know you are not tall and I can vouch for the fact that you are friendly - but safe? NO - that's an offer I must refuse (despite feeling strangely curious)

PS How is the hat? Keeping your ears warm I hope

There's not one F in Hoff - there are two!

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 5 months ago #1078 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Saturday 1st in the waves
I've been Eric'd for Saturday :x :x :x :x

Maybe I could pop in tomorrow and sort him out.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1079 by nothern monkey
Completely safe, but i did forget to mention, safe in the context that you have to be able to swim 2miles whilst dragging your kit after getting wiped out by a friendly wave.

The hat has just surfaced from a long time being locked indoors for a crime he didn't commit. Think i might need a waterproof version to wear this weekend so if you see his big brother then snap him up quickly.

Have a good sail wherever you may choose.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds