Returning after a long time off the water

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
16 years 6 months ago #1025 by jase_mk
I think storage will be the way to go then, thanks. Then I can just pop down in my car (unsuitable for carrying boards) whenever the wind picks up without having to grovel :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1028 by jase_mk
I cannot believe how hard it is to get hold of a roofrack for a bl**dy Clio! Spent most of Friday/Saturday trying to hunt one down and missed a good weekend's wind because of it :(

Storage is definitely the way forward - just need to find an ingenious way of getting my board from MK to Brog...

Popped over yesterday anyway and sorted all my membership forms so hopefully see some of you on the water soon.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1029 by hugh jarmes
try ebay - we have got 2 from there - one for a 3 door and one for a 5 door.

search.ebay.co.uk/clio-roof-rack_W0QQ_tr...roofQ20rackQQrprZ125

19 items listed here

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

• admin
  • Visitor
16 years 5 months ago #1032 by admin

I cannot believe how hard it is to get hold of a roofrack for a bl**dy Clio! Spent most of Friday/Saturday trying to hunt one down and missed a good weekend's wind because of it :(

Storage is definitely the way forward - just need to find an ingenious way of getting my board from MK to Brog...

Popped over yesterday anyway and sorted all my membership forms so hopefully see some of you on the water soon.

If you pop down to the lake and find me (Phill, just ask Tony) I would be happy to load your kit in my car and drop it down for you.

I wont be down this coming weekend as most of the Brog regulars including myself are of to Egypt but the following weekend I should be free.

More
16 years 5 months ago #1033 by jase_mk
Thanks for the kind offer! 8) I think I've got a plan so I should be ok, but I'll keep it in mind.

try ebay - we have got 2 from there - one for a 3 door and one for a 5 door.

Forgot to check ebay. Looks like a few bargains

More
16 years 5 months ago #1037 by jase_mk
pah, who needs a roofrack! Renault Clio has all the space I need :)
public.cranfield.ac.uk/vc_staff/cj2525/stuff/clio_windsurf.jpg

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds