This weeks new stuff

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2076 by graemef
Replied by graemef on topic This weeks new stuff
What's he said now? tbh he probably feels threatened by the change that's going on, poor old windsurfing is sadly becoming less and less relevant in a commercial sense, the world in which he has some identity is evaporating and he's probably equally miffed they gave a couple of newbs 'super moderator' tags on 'his' forum.

Whatever, what me worry, if he has any sense when they launch Windsurf he should move over and encourage as many others over, they are the last independent mag run by windsurfers for windsurfers so need all our support.

As to the Nitrous Shorts they are still made, but it's going to sound stupid, but the GSM computer system is so antiquated I couldn't find out who stocks them if I tried. I don't want to go into what's going on there, it is too painful for words and my world is turned upside down as a result, we probably have size large because we have sample stuff, it's production, part of the way we get paid is loading us with samples we neither ask for or need, I shall have a look for you tomorrow, I've got to go up there for another reason.

Meanwhile if you can't locate them through proper windsurf dealers, they have their own direct route two seasons, they had some harnesses and had them on sale (even though they hadn't delivered to half our accounts.)

Anyway enough of them, I'm going to try and find bashers rant now.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by graemef.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2077 by galeforce8
Replied by galeforce8 on topic This weeks new stuff

graemef wrote:
As to the Nitrous Shorts they are still made, but it's going to sound stupid, but the GSM computer system is so antiquated I couldn't find out who stocks them if I tried. I don't want to go into what's going on there, it is too painful for words and my world is turned upside down as a result, we probably have size large because we have sample stuff, it's production, part of the way we get paid is loading us with samples we neither ask for or need, I shall have a look for you tomorrow, I've got to go up there for another reason.

Large would probably be good, let me know if you find anything, if not I'll set the local shop on the case

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds