Master of the Ocean Get Stoked Contest

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 1 month ago #1888 by wavekitegirl
Hey guys.
Just wanted to let everyone know about a cool windsurfing/kiteboarding/surfing/SUP gear giveaway celebrating the 10th edition of Master of the Ocean in Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
To enter to win visit this page Get Stoked Contest .
Good luck!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #1889 by windy_ken
My local beach and this is the first I've heard about it! :woohoo:

"There will be four disciplines – surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing and stand up paddle board (SUP). ........ riders for each discipline will be selected at the discretion of the organisers " :huh:

I can't see any opportunity to enter, and even if I could blag my way in, I don't think my kite & SUP skills are what they're looking for.
At least I'll get Cabarete reef all to myself, as all competition is at Encuentro Beach; usually reserved for surfers...

More
12 years 1 month ago #1891 by slasher

windy_ken wrote:
I can't see any opportunity to enter, and even if I could blag my way in, I don't think my kite & SUP skills are what they're looking for.
At least I'll get Cabarete reef all to myself, as all competition is at Encuentro Beach; usually reserved for surfers...

click the "get stoked" link and on that page is a link to the 'master of the ocean' page, on there it has the timetable of events including registration, and this address ' Cabaretesurfshop.com // Procap Nr. 2'. tada !!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds